Bojana Jankovic, MD
250 N. Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Parking entrance located on Robertson Blvd between Clifton Way and Colgate Ave. Validation not provided.
Bojana Jankovic, MD
- General Internal Medicine
Allergy / Allergies
Back and Neck Pain
Blood in Stool
Blood in Urine
Cold Sores (Herpes Simplex)
Contraception (Birth Control)
Diabetes Mellitus (Type 1 & 2)
Flat Foot / Feet (Fallen Arches)
Foot and Ankle Disorders (Injury, Pain, Sprain, Strain)
Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
Hip Disorders (Injury, Pain, Sprain, Strain)
Knee Disorders (Injury, Pain, Sprain, Strain)
Lipid (Cholesterol) Disorders
Shingles (Herpes Zostar)
Sinus Infections (Sinusitis)
Stomach Disorders (Nausea, Pain, Vomiting)
Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Women's Annual Gynecologic Exams (Pap)
Dr. Jankovic’s research throughout her academic career has largely focused on the areas of endocrinology and oncology. Her research has been published in multiple peer-reviewed journals and she has presented her findings at conferences, including the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Medical School: University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine, 2009
- Internship: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center- Internal Medicine, 2011
- Residency: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center- Internal Medicine, 2013
Awards & Activities
- Member- American College of Physicians
- Member- American Medical Association
- University of British Columbia Margaret Patterson Award, 2009
Click here for a list of peer-reviewed publications.
- Clinical Review: Hashimoto's thyroiditis and papillary thyroid carcinoma: is there a correlation?
- Capsaicin may slow PSA doubling time: case report and literature review.
- Application of 'inductive' QSAR descriptors for quantification of antibacterial activity of cationic polypeptides.
- Pelvic bone asymmetry in 323 study participants receiving abdominal CT scans.
- Comparison between pimonidazole binding, oxygen electrode measurements, and expression of endogenous hypoxia markers in cancer of the uterine cervix.
English / Serbo-Croatin